Watch the Vegan Grilling class HERE.
- Pre-order Vegan Baking for Beginners and join me for the final “pandemic” cooking class on July 12 for Vegan Baking 101 + BOOK PARTY!
- Veganliscious T-shirt by Redefine Your Mind
- Sign up for my newsletter to get the weekly email that includes the ingredients for each class HERE.
- Beginning later in July: “Pay What You Can” (that includes $0!) cooking classes; REGISTRATION REQUIRED! Upcoming classes listed HERE.
For the seitan steaks
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon tamarind paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons ponzu sauce
Combine the garlic, onion, chili garlic paste, tamarind paste, tomato paste, water, and ponzu sauce in a food processor and pulse for 20 to 30 seconds.
Dave made a spicy and fresh salsa-ish topping for the steaks!
Throw everything in the food processor. Add the vinegar ( a few tablespoons full) and start whizzing it up. drizzle in the olive oil to desired consistency. It should be thick and chunky – not too much mixing / not too much liquid. Add or lesson vinegar and oil to taste