- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate syrup
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 8 half-pint jars and lids
- 3 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup refrigerated nondairy creamer
- 6 ounces white candy coating, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in chocolate syrup and vanilla. Add flour and baking powder, stirring just until moistened. Stir in chopped almonds.
- Spoon mixture into 8 greased half-pint jars. Center lids on jars and screw on bands until fingertip tight. Add hot water to a 7-qt. oval slow cooker; place jars in slow cooker. Cook, covered on high until a toothpick inserted in center of brownies comes out clean, 2-3 hours. Remove jars from slow cooker to wire racks to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, bring coffee creamer to a boil in a small saucepan over high heat. Stir in candy coating until melted. Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature. Spread ganache over cooled brownies. Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
1 serving: 743 calories, 32g fat (16g saturated fat), 124mg cholesterol, 198mg sodium, 107g carbohydrate (82g sugars, 5g fiber), 11g protein.