This post may contain affiliate links.
Looking for a bag that’ll fit all your essentials whether it’s for school, work, or play? No matter if you’re searching for backpack features for commuters or looking for a cute, colorful backpack that you can wear whilst shopping, there are so many to choose from.
In case you didn’t get the memo, Backpacks are back! and they make for the perfect fashion accessory while being totally convenient and handy at the same time.
There are loads of backpacks out there, such as this Sandqvist one. But I’ve rounded up some of my favorite stylish, chic, and on-trend backpacks. But the best part is, none of these backpacks are made from real animal skins so they’re completely cruelty-free and vegan!
I do also have to mention that this Fjallraven Kanken Classic Backpack Review shows that the bag is the perfect vegan back to school or casual bag but I found it after I made this final list. I would recommend checking it out.
No animals were harmed in the making of these vegan backpacks! Listed from top left to right.
- Cougar Quilted Backpack – GUNAS ($149)
- Black Bailey Rucksack – Wilby (£90)
- Perforated Backpack – Jeane & Jax ($100)
- ASOS Backpack In Sleek Black ($40)
- Dream Girl Backpack – Urban Originals (AUD $129.95)
- Bliss – Urban Expressions ($90)
- Cartwheel – Urban Expressions ($90)
- ASOS Ring Flap Backpack ($45)
- Leila Backpack – Pixie Mood (Sale! $72)
- July in Carbon – Matt & Nat ($150)
- Midnight Flap Backpack – Urban Originals (AUD $99.95)
- Medium Knapsack Backpack – Doshi ($159)
- Kerry Backpack – 88 Handbags (Sale! $39.99)
- Monroe Backpack – Urban Expressions ($90)
- Quilted Backpack – Jeane & Jax ($100)
- Black Velvet Falabella GO Backpack by Stella McCartney ($935)
- Madison Backpack in Mud Gray – Angela Roi ($250)
- Love Moschino Backpack with Heart ($283)
I’d love to know, which of these vegan backpacks do you like?
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.